Mar 12, 2024

Charlie's Review- New Grundens Bedrock Wader



I recently got to spend a day fishing the coast in the new Grundens Bedrock Wader.  The fit on a cold start with several layers was perfect.  The first thought I had after putting them on was, "Man, are these things light"!  I was really enjoying the lighter weight and breathability as the temps rapidly went from 30's to 50's.  This particular day was spent on a smaller river with quite a bit of walking involved and they felt great.  I was drift boating the day before and neglected to bring a pack to haul my gear.  Fortunately, the bedrock saved the day.  The ample chest pocket had plenty of room for everything I needed and then some.    

I may be in the minority here, but I don't love wet wading.  Especially in places where the air temp is high, but the water temp is low.  Because of the excellent light weight and great chest pocket storage, the Bedrocks are going to be my go-to wader for early summer steelhead fishing this season.  
Check them out here:  Grundens Bedrock Wader


https://www.gorgeflyshop.com/store/pc/Sale-Closeouts-c38.htm

"The Gorge"

Gorge Fly Shop Team - 541.386.6977


"Fly Fish the World with Us"

No comments :

Post a Comment

  © 'and' Steelhead.com Mike Prine 2009-2014

Back to TOP