Dec 9, 2022

Wish List 2023

We've given some great gift ideas for items we the staff strongly approve of. Now here is an official wish list of items we'd like to receive this holiday. 

Abel TR Custom

Everything you want in a trout reel and darn good looking too. With so many custom colors and graphics the Abel TR can be ordered to fit your personal style. Custom orders take time so shop our selection of In Stock Custom Abel TR Reels. We have several customs to choose from with plenty of time to get it wrapped and under the tree. 


Simms Gore-Tex ExStream Foldover Mitts

The Simms Gore-Tex ExStream Foldover mitts are one of the items I don't know I need until I need them. I always say "I'll never use those", until that cold winter day when I'm wishing I had them. Point is this is one of those items I never buy for myself. Hint! Hint!

Shop Gloves

Simms Men's Flyweight Access Wading Boot

My original Flyweight Vibram boots have been the most comfortable, lightest pair of wading boots I've ever had the pleasure of using. With miles and miles of walk/wade and wet wade conditions my old flyweights are showing some serious wear yet hanging in there and still my "go to" wading boots. Been wanting to try this new Flyweight Access model. The New Vibram Idrogrip Flex soles are optimized for wet-slip resistance. The originals were pretty grippy so I can't wait to try this even grippier sole out. 

Shop Wading Boots

Why not a Flask - High Camp Flask


Here we go again...Been dropping hints all over for one of these flask. Again, something I likely won't buy for myself but sure would like to have one. The hard part is choosing which one. High Ball Shaker is certainly attractive. The Torch Flask is your pocket companion. The Firelight 375 would be a great fit on my overnight trips while the Firelight 750 could keep you going for long haul. I think I would start with a Firelight 375. What's your choice?


Christmas Island 2023


Maybe you already have all the gear you need. If you're fully equipped than it's time to do some Fly Water Travel. We have just the opportunity. This trip has been 3 years in the making and is set to go on May 2nd, 2023. Join Travis and Lyndsey for a week long of fly fishing fun in the sun, and on the warm flats of Christmas Island. 


Burkheimer


A custom Burkheimer would be one of the most cherished fly fishing gifts one could give. But who has 3-4 months to wait for a custom built fly or spey rod. Well you don't have to wait. We have many custom models In Stock and ready to ship today! Maybe a 3113-4 Classic Trout Spey or the 4114-4 Vintage Trout Spey is sure to turn some heads. A 7134-4 is the all around perfect steelhead rod but you'll have to decide between Classic or Vintage because right now we have both. Is there a BC trip in your future? We got 8134-4's in Vintage or Classic. Maybe a special single hand trout rod is more your fit, we have those too in regular actions as well as DAL (Deep Action Load) actions. 


Merry Christmas


https://www.gorgeflyshop.com/store/pc/Sale-Closeouts-c38.htm

"The Gorge"

Gorge Fly Shop Team - 541.386.6977


"Fly Fish the World with Us"

No comments :

Post a Comment

  © 'and' Steelhead.com Mike Prine 2009-2014

Back to TOP