Feb 20, 2018

Simms Solarflex Hoody - New for 2018


One Sportswear piece from Simms that has changed everything for the better is my Solarflex Hoody.
Once discovered, I never looked back.

What I like:

  • Feels cool no matter how hot it gets. 
  • Clean without buttons, pockets, zippers, flaps and cuffs. 
  • Sun protection hood so rarely do I ever need a gaiter anymore and even when I do need a gaiter it's not wrapped over my head, squeezing my brain. 
  • Hood helps keep your hat on. 
  • Doubles as a layering piece in cold weather. 
  • Freedom of movement
  • Washes up great
  • Packs light
New colors for 2018 - Color Tundra
Just in for the Spring 2018 collection. More colors to come. 


"The Gorge"




The Gorge Fly Shop Team

541.386.6977






"Fly Fish the World with Us"

No comments :

Post a Comment

  © 'and' Steelhead.com Mike Prine 2009-2014

Back to TOP