Mar 30, 2018

Simms Challenger Mid Waterproof Boat Shoe - New for 2018


If you know me then you know I am as passionate about boating as I am about fishing. I could paddle down a stream without any fly rods and still enjoy every minute. I view my powerboat as a mobile fishing platform and equipment warehouse vessel. The only seat on my boat is the drivers seat and most of the time I stand and drive. My drivers seat is not even a real seat, it's a lean-to pedestal. If you are invited aboard my vessel you might want to whisper a reminder for me to insert the passenger seat, otherwise I'll likely forget it.

At some point in my life I declared that One cannot be fishing and sitting at the same time!
With this strategy along with long days on the water can create some pretty tired feet. Summertime you will find me in sandals 24/7 unless I'm on boat deck. See I've learned a secret. Keep your feet happy and you will fish longer and fish better.

I've put the New Simms Challenger Mid Waterproof Boat Shoe through the test and cannot say enough how impressed I am. Support-The Right Angle foot bed technology really helps with arch support and foot alignment. My casting stance feels more secure. The outsoles have been good both wet and dry on deck and on dock. I've proven them to be waterproof yet they are incredibly breath-able.

Improve your game on deck with Simms Challenger Boat Shoes

"The Gorge"





Greg Darling 






"My Passion For Fishing Is A Lifelong Pursuit Of Discovery"

No comments :

Post a Comment

  © 'and' Steelhead.com Mike Prine 2009-2014

Back to TOP