Jul 7, 2017

News Release - Waterworks Lamson Center Axis Rod Reel System

Center Axis
Lamson is getting into the rod business but not in the usual way. I've come to appreciate all my Lamson reels for the bare bones lightweight feeling they provide. They match up great to all my modern ligthweight fly rods. If you have a rod that feels like a chore to cast look close at your reel weight. Often times a rod that feels club like or heavy swing can be cured by reducing the weight of the reel.
The new Center Axis takes this approach to the fullest level by fitting the fly reel as part of the rod. I'll be seeing and casting these next week at I-CAST and I'm sure we'll be hearing more about them.

Watch the vid...

Waterworks Lamson - Center Axis from Waterworks-Lamson on Vimeo.



I'll see you on the water...But you probably won't see me!

















Greg Darling 


"My Passion For Fishing Is A Lifelong Pursuit Of Discovery"

No comments :

Post a Comment

  © 'and' Steelhead.com Mike Prine 2009-2014

Back to TOP