Jul 23, 2013

Outer Banks of North Carolina

The fish that almost got away...

My latest adventure took me to The Outer Banks of North Carolina

Locally better known as OBX. We had a week on the four wheel drive beach with family. Fishing was not really the plan but I was sure I could squeeze some in somewhere.

I booked was with Captain Sarah Gardner or aka "Fly Girl” with Outer Banks Fly Fishing. I only found a few fly guide choices in the area and my instincts led me to believe that I could not go wrong with a lady Captain and boat that goes by the name Fly Girl. Maybe I’m giving myself too much credit for a "No Brainer”... Read more about Fly Girl and Greg's Outer Banks of North Carolina fishing trip.




Gorge Fly Shop
Greg Darling



"Fly Fish the World with Us"

No comments :

Post a Comment

  © 'and' Steelhead.com Mike Prine 2009-2014

Back to TOP