May 24, 2012

From Distant Shores

We always welcome emails from our customers - especially when there is a photo of our favorite creature included!  Here is a note from one of our valued customers, Bruce Jordan, who seemed to have his hands full during a recent, tropical adventure.

Hi Lyndsey,
Just wanted to thank you very much for your assistance with my rod repair. I received it in the mail a few weeks ago but have not had a chance to reply to you. It arrived in good condition and am waiting for a chance to use it.

I have sent through a photo of myself on Christmas Island with a golden trevally which I caught on my Loomis rod. I caught over 150 bonefish in the week with the rod and was very impressed with it hence my wanting to replace/repair it.

Kind Regards,
Bruce Jordan

 
Stunning. Thank you Bruce!

No comments :

Post a Comment

  © 'and' Steelhead.com Mike Prine 2009-2014

Back to TOP